[ubuntu-uk] Citizens rejoice! Your Lord and Master stands on high, playing track 3.

norman norman at littletank.org
Sun Sep 30 20:27:10 BST 2007

< snip >

You have had the congrats to which I have nothing to add. I did not vote
for a number of reasons especially when I saw the argument develop about
how to vote, when to vote, where to vote, why to vote, etc., etc. This
is not a Political organisation. I assume its purpose is to help Ubuntu
users and potential users. I fail to see what the object of the post is
and why it is necessary. Perhaps, if you have the time, you could
educate me and show me whether I am right or wrong.

Norman