[ubuntu-uk] EdUbuntu

Rhys Morgan rhysmorgan1986 at aol.com
Sun Sep 30 17:30:57 BST 2007

On the subject of edubuntu i have just introduced it to a early learning centre/nursery that my cousins wife works in and they are over the moon with the useability and more importantly the cost i.e nothing. Anyway they have branches nationwide and have asked me to write some more copies of edubuntu to send to the other centres. One thing they did ask was would there be more variations of the learning apps? or maybe upgradeable questions/skillsets.

Rhys Morgan