[ubuntu-uk] EU-topia? No Windows in EU ? Should we contribute?

Dave Walker DaveWalker at ubuntu.com
Fri Sep 28 19:36:23 BST 2007

On Fri, 2007-09-28 at 20:05 +0200, Sakjur wrote:
> 2007/9/28, Alan Pope <alan at popey.com>:

<SNIP>
>         > There's no Dell shops, you buy them online...
>         >

>         You can buy them in shops too. :)

<SNIP>

> Cool! I didn't knew that... where?

There is an unconfirmed rumour that they will open 'Apple' style shops
on the highstreet* in the UK.

As i understand it, you can currently by Dell machines 'off the shelf'
in the US 'Walmart' (and some others) and one retailer in Asia.

* http://linkpot.net/heartburn/

Kind Regards,
Dave Walker