[ubuntu-uk] Anyone ever tried kolab on feisty

Robin Shepheard robin.shepheard at googlemail.com
Thu Sep 27 15:54:53 BST 2007

Daniel Lamb wrote:
> Just wondering as it appears there are afew people who are using servers,
> Have you ever tried kolab? Or is there a better groupware client to use, I
> currently have samba, apache etc installed, tried kolab but got an error due
> to it needing php4, just thought it might be worth an ask.
>
> Regards,
> Daniel

Just another option is phpgroupware, although I do have to confess that
as I am not actually running ubuntu at the mo (yeah I know, on an ubuntu
list as well) I am not sure if it is in repo's at the mo. Oh and in my
defence I am currently running etch and shall be moving back to ubuntu
in the near future

Cheers

Robin