[ubuntu-uk] Anyone ever tried kolab on feisty

Daniel Lamb daniel.lamb at dlcomputing.co.uk
Thu Sep 27 10:39:20 BST 2007

The problem with Dapper for the poweredge 1900 was that the newest version
(6.06.1) did not detect the raid device or the network device, meaning
setting up raid was a pain, which is the main reason I am just using feisty
(plus I am hoping that the ubuntu easy server will be out soon meaning I can
use that), but for the time being got to keep a server going.

I have used phpwebcalendar before and it does work well, but don't really
want to use it here.

I think I will look at zimbra, to be honest just playing around at the
moment so I know what I am happy putting out there.

Regards,
Daniel