[ubuntu-uk] Anyone ever tried kolab on feisty

andy andy at zrmt.com
Thu Sep 27 00:47:24 BST 2007

Daniel.

It depends what you want from your groupware. If you have spare hardware capacity, I'd go with Zimbra.  Dave Walker recently demoed Bongo to me - and that also looks very good.  I use horde at work (as it's used by the Univesity of Manchester internally too - to give you an idea of it's scalability.

If you want to let me know your number of users & feature set you'd like, then I'd be happy to give you my 2p worth.

Regards,

Andy