[ubuntu-uk] Keyboard functions lost - KDE Kubuntu (6.06)

Daniel Lamb daniel.lamb at dlcomputing.co.uk
Mon Sep 24 22:44:49 BST 2007

I believe this is a problem with 6.06, can remember how i fixed it, maybe try some updates? There are definately details in the forums about it. What you could try is this command: dpkg-reconfigure xorg-xserver(or maybe its xserver-xorg try the first 1 first). This will re run the setup for xserver and the keyboard and mouse. Regards, daniel