[ubuntu-uk] Podcasts WAS: Anyone buy Linux Format magazine?

Alan Pope alan at popey.com
Sat Sep 22 13:46:31 BST 2007

Hi Pete,

On Fri, 2007-09-21 at 11:11 +0100, Pete Stean wrote:
> About time someone dusted off the Ubuntu podcast if you ask me -
> there's definitely room for another linux podcast with a different
> feel to the existing batch

Interesting. I've often pondered an Ubuntu themed audio or video
podcast.

The main problem aside from content, financing, encoding, hosting and so
on that has been discussed before is that of time. Finding people who
can set aside a block of time every day/week/month to make a high
quality, interesting audio and/or video podcast is really hard.

Cheers,
Al.