[ubuntu-uk] Podcasts WAS: Anyone buy Linux Format magazine?

Pete Stean peteste at googlemail.com
Fri Sep 21 11:11:42 BST 2007

That would be the "Linux Action Show" - nowhere *near* as much
swearing as LUGRadio, but they are a teeny bit overenthuastic and
excitable... you'll see what I mean if you listen - it's just this
side of annoying for me so I can handle it lol

For noobs, it has to be "Linux Reality" podcast with the enigmatically
named Chess Griffin as host - in contrast to the above I could fall
asleep listening to this guy :)

About time someone dusted off the Ubuntu podcast if you ask me -
there's definitely room for another linux podcast with a different
feel to the existing batch

Pete