[ubuntu-uk] Position for Ubuntu-Uk Contact

gord gordallott at gmail.com
Sun Sep 16 23:45:24 BST 2007

On Sun, 2007-09-16 at 21:56 +0100, David Morley wrote:
> It pays no money you get little thanks but it is important.  If you
> feel you could step into Nik's shoes and basically pass info from mail
> onto the group then sign up now for this amazing position.
>
> Seriously People.  If you are a regular on the irc channel then now is
> the time to step forward and make yourself known.  This job involves
> getting info in form of emails etc and passing the info on to the
> group (Ubuntu-Uk)  to be voted on and discussed.  You are basically
> just a contact point for anyone and everyone.
>
> So Bravely step forward and volunteer for this most prominent role and
> enjoy the adulation you receive.
>
> --
> Seek That Thy Might Know

Go on then, thought i might as well volunteer :)
I'm gord, been around in ubuntu-uk for quite a while, mostly on irc (i
think most people who are on irc know who I am?). I'm fairly active in
the ubuntu community (https://launchpad.net/~gordallott/ <-- thats me)
and I am nearly always at ubuntu-uk meetings. I am sure there are much
better qualified people than me but hey, if there is no one better who
shows up ;).
--
-- Gord (gordallott at gmail.com)