[ubuntu-uk] Linux may void the warranty

Philip Newborough philip.newborough at gmail.com
Fri Sep 14 22:08:10 BST 2007

Yep, it's a strange one. People install all sorts of software on their
Windows machines and yet I bet this wouldn't void the warranty. I'd be
interested to read the *actual* warranty that came with the machine.
Cracked screen hinge or not, I guess if it's in the warranty then it's
in the warranty.

Philip/.