[ubuntu-uk] Redundency was Going back to the Dell deal...

Ian Pascoe softy.lofty.ilp at btinternet.com
Tue Sep 11 22:59:54 BST 2007

Hi Mark

I understand why you keep re-iterating the point about business direction
comes before personal belief, in this scenario, and hold no ill will towards
you for it.  To be honest it makes sense.

My comments were just to point out that there are organisations out there
that have taken the software route already successfully, and that there
concerns are elsewhere.

Will you consider Alan P's suggestion of constructing a blue print for a
micro distro?

I just been googling a bit and found one or two projects that are router
facsimiles but nothing that seems to replicate exactly what you describe -
but of course if someone knows better ....