[ubuntu-uk] For all you BSG fans out there!

Chris Rowson christopherrowson at gmail.com
Thu Sep 6 11:53:53 BST 2007

> The torrents fine if a little slow - and the more people downloading the
> faster it will get...  ;)
>
> Pete

Yeah, it is - the game's pretty new and not really finished yet so
it's kinda just getting started. I've started downloading the torrent
to my server though, so if you connect use this torrrent
http://homepage.ntlworld.com/karajorma/Misc-Downloads/BtRLDemo-Linux.torrent
(it's the first one on the download list at their homepage) you should
get a better download speed)

> On 06/09/07, STONE COLD < javad_ayaz at hotmail.com> wrote:
> >

> > How do i get to this server of yurs? i want a copy too :)

I haven't finished dl'ing it to the server yet, but I'll post a link
back to this thread when I've got it.

Cheers

Chris