[ubuntu-uk] For all you BSG fans out there!

Paul Tansom paul at aptanet.com
Wed Sep 5 23:49:11 BST 2007

** Pete Stean <peteste at googlemail.com> [2007-09-05 15:37]:
> Well I'll give it a go too - let's hope it's actually playable  :|
>
> Pete
** end quote [Pete Stean]

Hmm, in a sad twist of fate I'm downloading the Windows version to take
a look at. Unfortunately the Linux version is only available as a
torrent, and I seem to be one of the few people that doesn't like using
torrent to download files :(

Ignoring the fact that I have to open up a port on a desktop machine to
the internet (which I'm not that keen on, even on Linux), I really can't
leave myself open to the lack of control of my data transfer usage that
bittorrent forces you into - not that in principle I object, just the
practice.

Ah well, bah, humbug ;)