[ubuntu-uk] UbuCon UK Ideas

Matthew Larsen mat.larsen at gmail.com
Tue Oct 30 10:16:27 GMT 2007

>  As you can see, location is quite crucial.

When did I say it wasnt? What I said is that there are more important
things to sort out first that will then influence the location
decision. Are we expecting 1000 people or 20? Members of the press /
public / just us / lugs? Are we expecting Podcasters? Is it actually
possible for us to pull this off? Accomodation? Members of industry or
fans? ALL of these things are crucial and need to be taken into
consideration: it's not a case of 'We wanna do it here cos its
central'. We need to do some serious research and find out.

--
---

Matthew Larsen