[ubuntu-uk] Ubuntu TV Advert

norman norman at littletank.org
Sun Oct 28 17:56:29 GMT 2007

I have been following this item with great interest and believe that all
the comments made have been reasonable and apposite. However, while I
can understand the desire to see Ubuntu more upfront than it is, I have
to put the question why not? Surely the main thrust must come from
Canonical and, if we think it hasn't, then I would suggest that our
contact man asks a few questions in the appropriate place. Then, pending
on the answers, our strategy could be reviewed.

Norman