[ubuntu-uk] Ubuntu TV Advert

Daniel Lamb daniel.lamb at dlcomputing.co.uk
Sun Oct 28 10:59:36 GMT 2007

Surely someone must have a contact in tv or a tv show?

Wouldn’t it be better to do something jointly with dell or someone and
promote it on a breakfast show or a gadget show, they might well be
interested in it, once that is done it could be followed up a lot easier by
radio and papers so greatly reducing the costs overall.

If enough shows are approached and then badgered by us then they might be
willing to do it.

Regards,
Daniel