[ubuntu-uk] What mail client do people use.

David Restall - System Administrator dave at restall.net
Thu Oct 25 13:16:45 BST 2007

Hi,

> I used to hate using Evolution but since I last used it to the release
> in Gutsy things have improved greatly.  The whole experience is a
> pleasure.
>
> So I just wondered what everyone else uses?

It's probably totally irrelevant but I use nail & vi.  The one true path
to idiosyncrasy :-P  munpack is your friend.  I was using mailx until
quite recently but felt that it was perhaps time to move with the times
as nail has much better attachment handling for outgoing mails - with
mailx I was using uudecode and uuencode to do it and had a mishmash of
perl scripts to do little things like add a signature.

Regards,

ubuntu/uk-2007-10-25.tx                        davmor2 at gmail.com ubuntu-uk
| Dave Restall, Computer Nerd, Cyclist, Radio Amateur G4FCU, Bodger          |
| Mob +44 (0) 7973 831245      Skype: dave.restall             Radio: G4FCU  |
| email : dave at restall.net                     Web : Not Ready Yet :-(       |