[ubuntu-uk] Best ISP?

Michael Holmes holmesmich at googlemail.com
Wed Oct 24 17:11:14 BST 2007

I'm with Orange for ADSL (I don't live in a cable area) and they aren't that
bad, fast speeds even on weekends. Used to be with Tiscali. Tiscali suck.
They block all P2P traffic (including Bittorrent, good for getting LiveCDs
of Ubuntus and other Linux Distrubutions or Unix like Operating Systems.
Also frequent throttling as well.