[ubuntu-uk] A Call to arms to spend 5 mins helping out with ubuntu support :)

Alan Pope alan at popey.com
Mon Oct 22 23:24:10 BST 2007

Hi Gord,

On Mon, 2007-10-22 at 21:27 +0100, gord wrote:
> some of you might not be aware of the Ubuntu 'answer support tracker',
> its essentially a place where you can go to post a question or 'support
> ticket' about Ubuntu and helpful people (such as myself -_-) will answer
> them.

Good call!

>  Its basically just a nice way of answering support without using
> mediums not designed for support (IRC/forums/whatever).

Conveniently, if you want more information about this system then join
us on IRC in #ubuntu-classroom and #ubuntu-classroom-chat on Tuesday at
9pm (UK Time) where I'll be giving a tutorial and Q/A session about the
Launchpad Answer Tracker, and general troubleshooting on Ubuntu.

https://wiki.ubuntu.com/UbuntuOpenWeek

Cheers
Al.