[ubuntu-uk] [RESOLVED] PCI Wirless card recommendation

Tony Arnold tony.arnold at manchester.ac.uk
Mon Oct 22 23:16:48 BST 2007

Allan,

On Mon, 2007-10-22 at 21:51 +0100, Allan Day wrote:
> I recently got a Netgear WG311TGE. Worked straight out of the box on
> Gutsy, which is always pleasant!

hat's good to know! I nearly bought one on Sunday, but the 'Tech Guys'
in PC World couldn't tell me what chip set it used nor would they let me
test it and bring it back if it didn't work! Well, they would if the
seal on the anti-static bag was unbroken!

Regards,
Tony.

E: tony.arnold at manchester.ac.uk, H: http://www.man.ac.uk/Tony.Arnold