[ubuntu-uk] UK Marketing: Alternative Article for Local Press

Chris Rowson christopherrowson at gmail.com
Sun Oct 21 18:40:32 BST 2007

On 21/10/2007, Ian Pascoe <softy.lofty.ilp at btinternet.com> wrote:
> Following on from Chris's post last week, I decided to have a bash at
> writing one myself.  Nothing wrong with Chris's, but I wanted to put a
> slightly different spin on it.

No problem at all mate. It's my intention to encourage people to write
into their local magazines/papers, in any way they can :-D whether
that means writing your own piece or using someone elses, it's all
good.

The article sounds pretty good Ian, It'll read a bit more fluently if
you leave it a day or two, then read it back to yourself and jiggle
the punctuation and grammar about a bit. That always helps me.

If you'd like to, do you fancy putting your article on the wiki so
that others can use it too mate? If you do, just create another row on
the table here https://wiki.ubuntu.com/UKMarketing/ArticleForLocalMagazine
and create a new page for your article.

Cheers

Chris