[ubuntu-uk] Ubuntu via Tescos

Ian Pascoe softy.lofty.ilp at btinternet.com
Sat Oct 20 20:43:21 BST 2007

Jim

Good point about the returns - what support, if any, are Tesco's offering?

Maybe a quiet word with the store manager and a note left with the customer
services desk with details of how to contact the local LUG or us?  This goes
back to a posting summer time about duplicating the Ohio Support Line in the
UK - maybe we get someone in Conomicals PR department to speak to Tesco to
fund everything we talked about last time?