[ubuntu-uk] motherboard question as i cant get gutsy to work!

STONE COLD javad_ayaz at hotmail.com
Fri Oct 19 11:08:56 BST 2007

Hi,

Just requiring some clarification really.
My motherboard is a an AN M2HD...it states it has onboard graphics
NVIDIA® GeForce®7025/nForce 630a
Dual Head Display ControllerFull NVIDIA nView multi-display technology capability, with independent display controllers for one digital HDTV and one analog
monitor

Im just wondering does this mean that a 7 series graphics card is built -in  in the motherboard?

I ask this as it is related to gutsy not being able to detect anything and suggesting i use lower graphics on boot up!

Regards
Javad