[ubuntu-uk] Advice for the future

Jai Harrison jai at jaiharrison.com
Wed Oct 17 23:55:04 BST 2007

Essex University (my local Uni) doesn't require A Level Maths, only
GCSE level maths. As a result it doesn't sound like it can compare
with the other Universities value-wise. It's #43 on the Computer
Science list and #36 overall (Times Good University Guide). This seems
to be a University that I *can* get into after finishing my BTEC. Has
anyone here done Computer Science at Essex or heard anything about it?