[ubuntu-uk] Advice for the future

Daniel Lamb daniel.lamb at dlcomputing.co.uk
Wed Oct 17 15:31:28 BST 2007

Daniel - No Degree - IT services basically everything from home user
machines to corporate environments(this is what we focus on) with up to 50
users, worked for myself for a year just taken my company under another
companies umbrella.

Generally I find when people first of all ask me how old I am and I reply
21(or 18 when I started) they are shocked that I left school so early for
uni, then I inform them I have never been to uni, I have never had a bad
reaction to that, always get a "Good for you" or "Impressive" etc, and some
of these people are very well thought of in the business community obviously
I know I have been very lucky with where I have done my work etc and the
people I have met.

I do agree with Lucy as she said, I do miss sometimes not having the same
background as some uni students have as well as having the same structure.

Regards,
Daniel