[ubuntu-uk] Advice for the future

Jai Harrison jai at jaiharrison.com
Wed Oct 17 07:18:14 BST 2007

Hey everyone,

Thanks for your replies. I'm just running out of the door for College
so I'll keep this short. Out of your experience is there a big
difference between a BSc from a top University (like York) and that of
a lower ranking Computer Science course at somewhere like Essex or
East Anglia? I'm prepared to take a year or two out as required to get
a few A levels on top of my BTEC is required to achieve my goal.

On that note. What's the best way to get A levels at my age? By the
time I've finished my course I'll be almost 19 (1st Sep) so I don't
know where to go and get A levels. The only local place where I know
you can get them is the sixth form and they don't accept mature
students.

Jai