[ubuntu-uk] Gutsy release party: The Pembury Tavern

John Levin john at technolalia.org
Tue Oct 16 18:57:04 BST 2007

John Levin wrote:
> Michael Holloway wrote:
>> On Mon, 2007-10-15 at 13:07 +0100, Pete Stean wrote:
>>> It's not in the middle of nowhere lol
>>>
>>> It's only 2 or 3 mins walk from Hackney Central railway station which
>>> is on the North London line, which the tube connects to at Richmond,
>>> Highbury and Islington, Stratford, (a few mins walk from) Camden Town,
>>> and other places...
>>>
>>> See you folks there :)
>>>
>>> Pete
>>>
>> Ok so do we need to book/ tell anyone if were coming? I for one don't
>> know for sure i'll make it or not...but i'd like to come, and will
>> probably only know on thursday if i will make it.
>>

> I'll ring the pub later today.
>
> John

Okay, spoken to Steve Early at the Pembury, and everything is a go. Pub
has wifi too. I'll be there from 7.30 sharp, to meet and greet, in a
Ubuntu tshirt.

Will post a reminder about this to the list tomorrow, and send one to
the GLLUG (Greater London Linux Users Group) list as well.

See you on Thursday,

John