[ubuntu-uk] unsubscribe

James Dalley j.dalley at hotmail.co.uk
Tue Oct 16 01:03:04 BST 2007

> From: alan at popey.com
> To: ubuntu-uk at lists.ubuntu.com; thebiggeeuk.laptop.account at googlemail.com
> Date: Tue, 16 Oct 2007 00:04:20 +0100
>
> Hi Gary,
>
> On Tue, 2007-10-16 at 00:54 +0200, Gary M Nicholson wrote:
> > Will some please unsubscribe me to this mailing list. I’ve tried doing
> > it via https://lists.ubuntu.com/mailman/listinfo/ubuntu-uk
> >
> >  But it just won’t work!
>
> Done.
>
> Cheers,
> Al.

Did you send this then unsubscibe him, or unsubscribe him then send this?
Either way he's happy!! :)

Jay

PS (just a thought!) If you picked the digest option and unsubscribed at lunchtime
would you recieve the mails up untill that time or nothing or all of that day??

PSS Sorry going on about nothing.

PSSS If I was going on about nothing all day and someone asked me to shut up at lunchtime... :)  sorry