[ubuntu-uk] Ktorrent-reinstall fiesty-carry on torrents???

STONE COLD javad_ayaz at hotmail.com
Mon Oct 15 18:00:44 BST 2007

thats the problem...they didnt...its a fresh install...both fiesty and ktorrent!

Date: Mon, 15 Oct 2007 17:38:49 +0100
From: anothermindbomb at gmail.com
To: ubuntu-uk at lists.ubuntu.com
Subject: Re: [ubuntu-uk] Ktorrent-reinstall fiesty-carry on torrents???

On 15/10/2007, STONE COLD <javad_ayaz at hotmail.com> wrote:

I was downloading a torrent...but in the mean time my pc kinda crashed (due to low space) and i had to reinstall fiesty.
I was using Ktorrent. Now the torrents are still there. Ive had to reinstall ktorrent but im just wondering if theres anyway to continue the download from where i left off!!!

hope this make sense!

Id be surprised if anyone would be able to solve this problem!

There shouldn't be a problem. You client should carry on from where it left off.

--
Steve
When 1 person suffers from a delusion it is insanity. When many people suffer from a delusion it is called Religion.

09 F9 11 02 9D 74 E3 5B D8 41 56 C5 63 56 88 C0