[ubuntu-uk] help!i want to control my torrents over the web!

Steve Flynn anothermindbomb at gmail.com
Mon Oct 15 14:36:12 BST 2007

On 15/10/2007, STONE COLD <javad_ayaz at hotmail.com> wrote:

> ok i will download it and put it on my phone!
>
> what do i do next?

At the risk of sounding trite, read the Putty docs and get a connection
working to your machine from outside your network. This may involve opening
ports on your router and your firewall.

Once you have your connection into your home machine you should find that
controlling your torrent client is straightforward.

--
Steve
When 1 person suffers from a delusion it is insanity. When many people

09 F9 11 02 9D 74 E3 5B D8 41 56 C5 63 56 88 C0