[ubuntu-uk] Gutsy release party: The Pembury Tavern

Pete Stean peteste at googlemail.com
Mon Oct 15 13:07:22 BST 2007

It's not in the middle of nowhere lol

It's only 2 or 3 mins walk from Hackney Central railway station which
is on the North London line, which the tube connects to at Richmond,
Highbury and Islington, Stratford, (a few mins walk from) Camden Town,
and other places...

See you folks there :)

Pete

On 15/10/2007, John Levin <john at technolalia.org> wrote:
> Matthew Larsen wrote:
> > say 7:30 - 8:00 pm? Need to change and get to the place (its in the
> > middle of bloody nowhere!)
> >
> > Everyone bring something to do with linux too so I can find you all.
> >

> Okay, time is set for 7.30, and the event has been added to the official
> release party list:
> https://wiki.ubuntu.com/GutsyReleaseParties
>
> Spread the word,
>
> John

'In letters of gold, on a snow-white kite, I will write "I Love You!"
And send it soaring high above you, for all to read!'

RIP Billy M 1957-1997