[ubuntu-uk] help!i want to control my torrents over the web!

Rob Beard rob at esdelle.co.uk
Mon Oct 15 09:16:37 BST 2007

Quoting STONE COLD <javad_ayaz at hotmail.com>:

> hi,
> i was looking for a torrent client i could control over the web.
> Synaptic found torrentflux.but  It states it uses something called
> php.
> Im not a techhead so i dont know what this is!
> Can anyone help me set up this or point me in the right direction?
> and how/where should i start from?
> Regards
> Javad

I tried TorrentFlux but for some reason it won't download anything (I
presume it's ports but I can't find the time ot fix it).  If you have
Azureus you can install a web interface plugin, with this you can
upload torrents to Azureus and it'll start downloading them, all from
the simple web interface.