[ubuntu-uk] Submitting articles to newspapers/local mags

Chris Rowson christopherrowson at gmail.com
Sun Oct 14 11:16:23 BST 2007

Great stuff, excellent!

Articles are the first stage of a 'UK Marketing Push'

https://launchpad.net/uk-marketing-push

If received successfully, we should be able to create follow on
articles. In the perfect world, publishers would become interested
enough to publish a monthly article.

I do envisage that the rejection rate will be quite high though.
That's why we need to try and submit to as many publications as
possible (and why we need to track who we have submitted to to).

Thank you for taking the time to give it a go :-D

Cheers

Chris