[ubuntu-uk] apt-get distupgrade (to gutsy)

Michael Holloway michael at thedarkwinter.com
Fri Oct 12 12:24:00 BST 2007

On Fri, 2007-10-12 at 12:08 +0100, Tony Arnold wrote:
> Michael,
>
> On Fri, 2007-10-12 at 11:57 +0100, Michael Holloway wrote:
>
> > Well I've just double backed up everything, and started the upgrade
> > process!!! Wish me luck!

OUCH:

"
Could not install 'debconf'

The upgrade will continue but the 'debconf' package may not be in
working state. Please consider submitting a bugreport about it.

subprocess post-installation script killed by signal (Segmentation
fault), core dumped
"

Got this error 1% of the way through install... and im pretty sure
debconf is quite an important package !!!