[ubuntu-uk] apt-get distupgrade (to gutsy)

Michael Holloway michael at thedarkwinter.com
Fri Oct 12 09:12:01 BST 2007

Has anyone done it yet... i'm sooo tempted, and with RC being released
today, i figure why not.

But then i do have ALL my work and play on this machine. If I'm going to
go through all the backing up etc when there might still be a problem...
i might as well wait for 1 more week for the stable release!!

Has anyone done the apt-get distupgrade to gutsy yet. In my experience,
that method has worked well from 6.06-6.10 and 6.10-7.04, but it has
failed miserably in the past! Any problems on it this time around?