[ubuntu-uk] Gutsy or Feisty for install party?

Philip Newborough mail at philipnewborough.co.uk
Wed Oct 10 10:19:07 BST 2007

Hello list

I'm off to an install party tomorrow night and I've arranged with the
organiser to take along some Ubuntu disks. Basically, what are your
opinions on which version to take along?

I've got a feeling I'll probably end up taking a mix, however it'd be
nice to hear what your opinions are.

BTW - I'm still running Feisty and have yet to try Gutsy, I really
should pull my finger out and try the Beta but my systems are running
very smoothly at the mo and I have quite a bit of work on.

More info about the meeting can be read at:
http://crunchbang.org/archives/2007/10/09/lincs-lug-meeting-and-install-party/

Regards

Philip