[ubuntu-uk] sunkeyboard not welcome

tryo tas tastryo at yahoo.com
Tue Oct 9 14:01:47 BST 2007

thank you,will try my best and tell you when i get result.the server version was of course the 6.06.1 for sparc.
  cheers
  shen

Daniel Lamb <daniel.lamb at dlcomputing.co.uk> wrote:
        v\:* {behavior:url(#default#VML);}  o\:* {behavior:url(#default#VML);}  w\:* {behavior:url(#default#VML);}  .shape {behavior:url(#default#VML);}        st1\:*{behavior:url(#default#ieooui) }                I presume it does not have a usb connection on the back? If so try that maybe?

  The other thing you could try is just select standard 102(I think) key keyboard just incase it is a key mapping problem which is a bug.

  Please read this as I believe it maybe help you: https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/console-setup/+bug/83487

  Regards,
  Daniel