[ubuntu-uk] Who's got/ordered Dell Ubuntu Laptops?

Daniel Lamb daniel.lamb at dlcomputing.co.uk
Mon Oct 8 11:35:34 BST 2007

I really like dell kit, not a fan of inspirons though would rather have
latitudes though, personally I would rather dell offered it on a lot more
machines rather than just them and 1 desktop.

As for my professional relationship with Dell, they are the main pc
manufacturer we put into clients and if we could get optiplexes and
latitudes with Ubuntu on them I would seriously consider using them for
this, and they have been told this also.

Regards,
Daniel