[ubuntu-uk] [IDEA] ICS calendar of meetings

Alan Pope alan at popey.com
Mon Oct 8 00:52:52 BST 2007

On Mon, 2007-10-08 at 00:23 +0100, Freddie Ruddick wrote:
> On Mon, 2007-10-08 at 00:04 +0100, Alan Pope wrote:
> > https://wiki.ubuntu.com/UKTeam/MeetingNotes?action=AttachFile&do=get&target=meeting.ical
>
> Yes! That's perfect, thanks a lot. :) As long as you either replace that
> file with one with the new date/time each month, or have
> evolution/whatever update for you, all will be hunkydory. I've just
> subscribed to it, and it added next week's meeting fine (In a very
> fetching shade of pink, I must say.)

Excellent, thanks for testing. In order to reduce the chance that the
meeting announcement wont be made, I have put a template page up, so
that whoever runs a meeting can copy/paste it and send the mail out.

https://wiki.ubuntu.com/UKTeam/MeetingAnnouncementTemplate

Feel free to edit the announcement template to make it nicer :)

I've linked to it from the meeting notes page to help people who run
meetings to not forget :)

https://wiki.ubuntu.com/UKTeam/MeetingNotes

Cheers,
Al.