[ubuntu-uk] Ubuntu Tag Lines?

azmodie azmodie at gmail.com
Sun Oct 7 13:02:49 BST 2007

I think one of my favorite tag lines involving ubuntu was coined by Arron
finnon (President of The Abertay Linux Society) while atending the debian
confrence." Ubuntu: is an old african word for Cant Install Debian"

azmodie
--
Umbrella Corporation :-
"They are the fear within all of that there is a company. The Corporation