[ubuntu-uk] Sight Village 2008: Audio Manuals

Ian Pascoe softy.lofty.ilp at btinternet.com
Sat Oct 6 15:11:23 BST 2007

Daniel

Thanks, appreciated.

Although jumping ahead somewaht the idea I have is to collar a couple of
"well spoken" people, say from an AmDram group, and get them to talk through
a transcript of the How to's and record them onto proper Audio CDs - ie not
a compressed format.

I suppose your studio can't master onto the good old cassette tapes as well
can it?