[ubuntu-uk] How 'Gnu' are you?

Kirrus kirrus at kirrus.co.uk
Fri Oct 5 21:22:32 BST 2007

----- "Mark Allison" <home at markallison.co.uk> wrote:
> On 10/5/07, andylockran <andy at zrmt.com> wrote:
> > Please append your results to the list below:
> >
> > andylockran - 15 non-free packages, 1.1% of 1381 installed
> packages.

24 non-free packages, 1.4% of 1672 installed packages.

there's some old proprietory drivers installed (ati junk) from when I was trying to use them for my ATI card. I'm now running on free drivers, but the binarys are still there. After that, I really, really don't care how many non-free packages I have installed. As long as it works, and gets updated through apt, I'm happy ;)