[ubuntu-uk] How 'Gnu' are you?

andylockran andy at zrmt.com
Fri Oct 5 16:38:04 BST 2007

Tom,

Unfortuantely it only counts packages installed with apt - (and maybe from the official repos, but I haven't looked under the hood).

It's not amazingly accurate, but I think goes a long way to show how close we are to complete freedom :).

for most people it's the graphics & restricted modules that's holding them back.. also the generic linux kernel too for some reason..  I think you can look into the results more thoroughly.

Regards,