[ubuntu-uk] How 'Gnu' are you?

andylockran andy at zrmt.com
Fri Oct 5 15:40:38 BST 2007

We had some fun on Wednesday night on IRC installing "Virtual Richard Stallman" on our ubuntu boxes to see how many non-free products were installed.

Well, as it's a friday afternoon, and people are probably looking for something to waste their time.. let's all take turns in uploading our results.

(If you haven't got it already, just : sudo apt-get install vrms, then run vrms.

Please append your results to the list below:

andylockran - 15 non-free packages, 1.1% of 1381 installed packages.

Regards,

Andy