[ubuntu-uk] UK Project Proposal

Daniel Lamb daniel.lamb at dlcomputing.co.uk
Thu Oct 4 22:32:09 BST 2007

Could you not sell off ubuntu merchandise? Make t-shirts, cds with support by us(we would need a system for it) but if we sold cds for say £50 and gave 3 months support(enough time for them to setup their machine, install printers etc) then that money could be reinvested into advertising and events like this!
Regards, daniel