[ubuntu-uk] Windows Home Server

Chris Rowson christopherrowson at gmail.com
Thu Oct 4 19:57:15 BST 2007

> I work in IT in predominately windows environments and I don't know anyone
> who would not be delighted to use linux servers at home.
>
> Regards,
> Daniel

Well I suppose it depends on where you work I guess. I work for a
reasonably large (130 staff or so looking after mabey 5000 desktops
and a couple of hundred servers) IT department which has
(unfortunately) standardised on Windows. I reckon less than 5% of them
would use Linux in any form :-(

In fact I think the only Linux servers that are used, are ones I look
after! I've had to stop talking about it at service meetings etc
though as people's eyes glaze over. At least I have you guys as an
outlet though ;-)

Chris