[ubuntu-uk] Windows Home Server

Daniel Lamb daniel.lamb at dlcomputing.co.uk
Thu Oct 4 19:08:18 BST 2007

By joke I meant more along the lines of what a brilliant idea, a home server
that backs up pcs and stores files on the network, wait actually is that not
basically what nas does and doesn't need a full pc, or for us more
technically minded what we can do with an old cardboard box, some
motherboard your uncle was chucking out and some half decent sized hard
drives? Lol.

I must apologies about webmin, I had not realize, I am looking at ebox now.

Regards,
Daniel