[ubuntu-uk] DVD burning problems.

Matthew Wild mwild1 at gmail.com
Thu Oct 4 10:32:37 BST 2007

DeVeDe is indeed very slow. I use it quite a lot, but I have come to
the point where I am writing my own simple script to do the same job.

I can't say yet that it will be any faster... video transcoding
involves a great amount of processing. However I do have this feeling
that DeVeDe takes a lot longer than it should.

I can share the script when I have it working.

Apologies for the top-post :-)
Matthew.