[ubuntu-uk] Ubuntu Tag Lines?

Alan Pope alan at popey.com
Tue Oct 2 10:39:10 BST 2007

Hi Chris,

On Tue, 2007-10-02 at 10:00 +0100, Chris Rowson wrote:
> Ubuntu Linux, Kills 100% of viruses. Dead. (along the lines of
> Domestos advert....)
> Ubuntu Linux, Does exactly what it says on the tin. (Ronseal)

Ahh, now if we're parodying other peoples adverts then we can definately
have some fun there!

The debian guys made some T-shirts. "Debian, we only release it when
it's ready" (Grolsch), and "Debian, the best a man can get" (Gillette).

Ubuntu, reaches the parts other operating systems cannot reach
(Carlsberg).

http://en.wikiquote.org/wiki/List_of_advertising_slogans

Cheers,
Al.